The recipient families are from different ethnic groups in the eight districts of Rattanakiri province.
Speaking on the occasion, His Majesty the King conveyed warm greetings from Her Majesty Queen-Mother Norodom Monineath Sihanouk, to her compatriots, especially to the poor people, and congratulated the Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) for its achievements.
The Cambodian monarch also highly appreciated the RGC and the Cambodian Red Cross, as well as local authorities at all levels for having taken urgent and effective measures in rescuing the victims of natural disasters and the poor.
Each family received 50 kg of rice, a kit including a box of instant noodle and canned fish, a Sarong, a scarf, a mosquito net, a blanket, a T-Shirt, … and some cash.
- Cambodian PM Receives S. Korean DPM
- Cambodian PM Holds Talks with Chinese President
- Cambodia To Open Embassy in Egypt
- Cambodian PM Attends the Opening of Asian African Summit in Indonesia
- Cambodian PM Holds Talks with Indonesian President
- Cambodia Breaks Guinness World Record for Largest Madison Dance
- PM Presides Over the Opening of Angkor Sankranta 2015
- Cambodian “Nom Ansorm” Earns Guinness World Record
- Nine New Members Elected for NEC
- សម្តេចតេជោប្រគល់រង្វាន់ដល់ម្ចាស់មេដាយ មាសពិភពលោកប្រភេទកីឡាប៉េតង់