Cambodian Prime Minister Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo Hun Sen (2nd right) meets with a delegation of OZ Mineral Company from Australia, which was given right for mine exploration in Cambodia’s province of Mondulkiri led by Mr. Terry Burgess (3rd left) at his Takhmao town’s residence in Kandal province on August 24.
In the meeting, Mr. Terry Burgess told Samdech Techo Hun Sen that his company was granted right for mine exploration since three years ago with the expenditure of over US$10 million. He also stated that the company will get a concrete result from this exploration in early 2010.
In reply, Cambodian premier expressed his welcome and encouraged the OZ Mineral’s efforts for its cooperation with the Ministry of Industry, Mine and Energy of Cambodia which lead to the successful investment. He also expressed hope that in the near future Cambodia cans absorb mine resources for use as part to promote the development of the country economy.
- Cambodian PM Receives S. Korean DPM
- Cambodian PM Holds Talks with Chinese President
- Cambodia To Open Embassy in Egypt
- Cambodian PM Attends the Opening of Asian African Summit in Indonesia
- Cambodian PM Holds Talks with Indonesian President
- Cambodia Breaks Guinness World Record for Largest Madison Dance
- PM Presides Over the Opening of Angkor Sankranta 2015
- Cambodian “Nom Ansorm” Earns Guinness World Record
- Nine New Members Elected for NEC
- សម្តេចតេជោប្រគល់រង្វាន់ដល់ម្ចាស់មេដាយ មាសពិភពលោកប្រភេទកីឡាប៉េតង់