The birthday ceremony of His Majesty Norodom Sihamoni, King of Cambodia, held on May 14.
Generally, during the ceremony, the king went to province where Buddhist monks chanted the religious scriptures and praised for the good health of him. In turn, the monarch donated some cash for the development of the pagoda.
After the ceremony, King Sihamoni provided donation including rice, mosquito nets, blankets, scarves, T-shirts, sarongs, pants and some money to needy villagers.
The government officials, workers and employees had three days off from May 13 to 15.
- Cambodian PM Receives S. Korean DPM
- Cambodian PM Holds Talks with Chinese President
- Cambodia To Open Embassy in Egypt
- Cambodian PM Attends the Opening of Asian African Summit in Indonesia
- Cambodian PM Holds Talks with Indonesian President
- Cambodia Breaks Guinness World Record for Largest Madison Dance
- PM Presides Over the Opening of Angkor Sankranta 2015
- Cambodian “Nom Ansorm” Earns Guinness World Record
- Nine New Members Elected for NEC
- សម្តេចតេជោប្រគល់រង្វាន់ដល់ម្ចាស់មេដាយ មាសពិភពលោកប្រភេទកីឡាប៉េតង់